Max looks like a real pro. Nathan wants to play soccer again this fall so it will be intersting to see if they actually play or follow the ball all around the field. Go Max!!!
We are a family of fun! Whether it is skiing, biking, fishing or whatever, we are always up to something. Max is currently into racquetball, swimming and will start baseball soon. Zoe is into Barney. She tells me that Barney and milk make her feel better! I guess I cannot ask for an easier antedote. Alex is still skiing and biking, whichever the crazy weather here in Great Falls is allowing for. As for me, well I work, work-out and take care of the needs of my family. Life gets crazy, but always calms down. We are happy (in case you wondered)!
1 comment:
Max looks like a real pro. Nathan wants to play soccer again this fall so it will be intersting to see if they actually play or follow the ball all around the field. Go Max!!!
Post a Comment