Friday, August 1, 2008

ZOE TURNS 3!!
















Zoe wanted a blue kitty cake. We looked and looked and this is what she picked. It turned out pretty cute. (I think!)




4 comments:

KFoxL said...

Nice job on the cake! I can't believe she is already 3. It seems like just yesterday that you brought her to my baby shower. I wish they could stay little (sometimes, other times, not so much.)

Becky said...

Yea for Zoe! The cake turned out super cute. Where did you find the idea for it?

corrychronicles said...

I can't believe she is 3, Wow! I love the first picture where it looks like the little girl in the background is trying to help blow out the candles too.
Cute cake, you did good.

charmy said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! I love the cake you picked! Steph, you made that? Wow, you did an awesome job!

Max & Zoe