Friday, October 3, 2008

Dancing Machine


Zoe started tap dance class at the beginning of this school year. She is however, concerned that there are no boys in dance class. She told me that she doesn't like dance "because there are no dudes in it". I know that she secretly loves it! And will keep on loving it right up to the dance recital scheduled for April. I'll keep you "posted".


4 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe it! Zoe in a girly little pink outfit? Is this a trick? She looks so darn cute. I think you will need to break out the video camera so that you can post some footage of her dancing. I want to see it asap!

Emily said...

Zoe you are so cute! You must have got your mom's dancing talent! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

Tra La La Shelley said...

Zoe, what a beautiful dancer you are. Keep dancing. Love--Grandma

Erin Vorkink said...

She is so flipin cute!! The eclairs look tasty. Way to go. Hey do want to do the SLC 1/2 marathon with me and Kiyo? You better say yes!

Max & Zoe