We had an awesome time for halloween this year. We were fortunate enough to be invited to two halloween parties and trick-or-treated inbetween them. We also had a trunk-or-treat at church the night before halloween. Here is the documented footage...
Monday, December 1, 2008
HALLOWEEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It took me a second to figure out that the long haird blonde next to Zoe was Max. I actually didn't get it till I read what you had written. Then it all made sense. The kids looked great.
Wow you have been busy! I had fun catching up on all your photos. Max is almost a teenager. I just can't believe it.
i love the chicken and the rock star. they look great.
and wow to those carmal apples.
we are still on for the wasatch back!
miss you
that is really cute, though I couldn't figure out who the girl was for the longest time. IT was Max with a blonde wig, I am not the smartest at times.
Post a Comment