Monday, March 3, 2008
GREETINGS FROM...BIG SKY
Well it has been awhile since my last posting. We are doing great here in Montana. We just got back from a trip to Big Sky where the skiing is said to be fantastic. However, from the looks of these photos, you can decide for yourself. We took both kids skiing at the same time and it really was an adventure. What the pictures do not tell you is that we struggled greatly. Zoe (her first time on skis) had rubber legs, while Max was not up to the challenge of going it alone (without daddy's help). This left Mom (who is not good at all on skis) to help. Not such a good idea! We were rescued by none other than Alex's boss who was skiing with her husband. They were nice to help get Max down the mountain. Much to Alex's chagrin! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks like the trip was fun! I remember skiing with my dad when I was little. I don't really know why he bothered teaching us cuz we were such a hassle. keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment