All About "Him"
So, Becky tagged me and I am trying to oblige. I hope you are not at all bored with this little exercise. As, most of you already know way more than you want to about Alex.
So, Becky tagged me and I am trying to oblige. I hope you are not at all bored with this little exercise. As, most of you already know way more than you want to about Alex.
What is his name? Alexander Christian. I do call him Zan or Zannie most of the time though. He has also been called Big Al, Penny, Nick, Nikki, and most recently dubbed "the MG".
How long have you been married? 13 years.
How long did you date? almost 2 years.
How long did you date? almost 2 years.
How old is he? 36.
Who eats more? I must agree with Becky's answer, it totally depends on what is being served.
Who said, "I love you" first? I did. A most embarassing experience as he followed it up with a great big, "Thank you."
Who is taller? Alex, (not by much though).
Who can sing better? Me, obviously.
Who eats more? I must agree with Becky's answer, it totally depends on what is being served.
Who said, "I love you" first? I did. A most embarassing experience as he followed it up with a great big, "Thank you."
Who is taller? Alex, (not by much though).
Who can sing better? Me, obviously.
Who is smarter? ME - well, I think it is probably a tie. However, it depends greatly on the subject matter.
Who does the laundry? ME.
Who pays the bills? ME.
Who sleeps on the right side? Alex.
Who mows the lawn? Alex. I avoid yard work at all costs. I love to see a nicely manicured yard, I just do not like to be a part of it.
Who cooks dinner? ME, or we do takeout or eat cereal.
Who drives? Alex, I was born to be driven!
Who pays the bills? ME.
Who sleeps on the right side? Alex.
Who mows the lawn? Alex. I avoid yard work at all costs. I love to see a nicely manicured yard, I just do not like to be a part of it.
Who cooks dinner? ME, or we do takeout or eat cereal.
Who drives? Alex, I was born to be driven!
Who is more stubborn? Have you met me?
Who kissed who first? Alex. I even told him that at first kissing him was almost like kissing a brother. It was just that we were really good friends before we dated.
Who proposed? Alex, with a lot of pressure from me about getting on with it.
Who is more sensitive? ME, agian.
Who has more siblings? ME. I am the third of 6 - 3 boys, 3 girls. Alex is the second of 4 - 2 girls and 2 boys.
Who wears the pants? I'll say it again...have you met me?
Who kissed who first? Alex. I even told him that at first kissing him was almost like kissing a brother. It was just that we were really good friends before we dated.
Who proposed? Alex, with a lot of pressure from me about getting on with it.
Who is more sensitive? ME, agian.
Who has more siblings? ME. I am the third of 6 - 3 boys, 3 girls. Alex is the second of 4 - 2 girls and 2 boys.
Who wears the pants? I'll say it again...have you met me?
Thats about it for me. I am tagging Emily Gillespie even though I already know a ton about her husband!





4 comments:
Stephanie! I love your blog! Becky did an awesome job with your header. She is going to help me with mine too. I love Zoe's birthday cake! I made some like that last year for Emma & Hayley's birtdays. Very time consuming! It was fun to learn a little more about Alex. At least he is grateful for your love! :)
Awesome! Thanks for obliging me. It is fun to read about what is happening in MT. I love the cake. It turned out super cute! Keep the posts coming.
Steph, where did all of Alex's nicknames come from? I can only figure out how Big Al correlates.
...and Zan and Zannie.
Post a Comment