Thursday, March 27, 2008



This is is our Easter bunny house. The kids decorated it themselves. It turned out to be really a fun project. Thanks to Grandma Roslyn for sending it our way. It was nice of you! By the way, we saw a very large jack rabbit in our back yard that night. I tried to take a picture of it, but it did not turn out. I told the kids that the Easter bunny came to check out our house to see how to get in on Easter to fill their baskets. They thought that was great. Then, on Easter morning, after getting her basket, Zoe said, "I need to go tell that easter bunny thanks. Is he still outside?" It was very cute!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Never heard of an Easter house, but what a fun new tradition! The kids look soooo cute. We sure miss them. The kids love keeping up with them on the blog though, good job!

Max & Zoe