Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cutest kids in the world!





So this week was not unique. We just did the normal stuff like go to the gym, school, work, etc. On Wednesday I took Zoe to play at McDonald's for breakfast. I had gotten a Diet Coke and as she was taking a drink she asked me if it was Diet Pepsi (my choice of beverage). I told her "no, It's Diet Coke". She asked why and I said that is what McDonalds has. She thought for a minute and then said, "Us dudes like Diet Pepsi, huh mom?" I thought this was funny and that I would share it with all of you. My kids always find the funniest things to say (at least I think so). Another day, I was combing her hair and she kept batting my hand away and saying she just wanted to "look like a dude"! Anyhow, I think she is definately a tom boy. She only will wear jeans or shorts and her running shirt and jacket. We tried to look at Easter dresses and she said "I can't want a dress. I just want new running shoes!" I guess she is a runner.
Max is doing really well. He is reading so well and is learning so much I cannot believe how smart he is getting. He is always giving me some kind of tidbit of information, like what a noun is and what a verb is, or spelling words for me. He will be starting pitching machine baseball next month and is really looking forward to that. He thinks he is really playing for the White Sox team. I will take some pictures for all to see.
Hope you are all doing well. We miss everyone. We are going to Utah on Conference weekend. I will also be running the Ogden Half Marathon if anyone is interested in joinin me! Love to all!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love Zoe's haircut! She looks so cute. I wish we were going to Utah for conference weekend too. I'm so glad you posted again. I love seeing pictures of the kids. They are really getting big.

kiyo said...

Erin V. and Collette Mitchell are both running the Ogden 1/2. Run with them.

charmy said...

They ARE pretty darn cute!

Max & Zoe