Well it has been a while since my last posting. I would love to say we have been very busy, but we really haven't. I am just lazy! Anyway, this is what we received over the weekend (o.k. in less than 24 hours). We got about 3 feet of snow. On our back deck there was probably 4 feet drifts. When we woke up Monday morning we were welcomed by -2 temp. Did I mention that it is April 21st? I am sure many of you are really jealous as your winter ended several weeks ago. Ours, however, is in full swing. We are expecting high temps. in the low to mid 40's this week with the chance of more snow on Wednesday and Thursday. Anyone want to visit? Oh, and check out what Zoe picked for an outfit. She loves her shorts, no matter the weather. Below is looking out my back patio under the deck. If you look hard you can see Sasha's leash stake poking up from the snow, which shows how deep it was under the deck.
Anyway, I thought it was sad as last weekend we enjoyed 78 degrees. This was quite the jump in temperature. Oh well, maybe spring is coming soon. I will keep you "posted". (Ha ha)





2 comments:
I have to say that I am not jealous of your weather. I HATE the cold! You are welcome to visit anytime. It has been in the 80s and 90s all week.
Brrr! We too are hoping Spring will show it's face, but I can't complain when I see the weather you have been "enjoying"!
Post a Comment