Monday, April 21, 2008

Is there a Doctor in the house?






Calling all doctors. I think we have a future doc. on our hands. The kids were playing dress up this afternoon and I just had to take a picture of "lil' miss" in her outfit. Move over Grandpa, I think she will give you a run for your money. She checked my heart and said it was "all better". I sure am glad to have live-in care. It might save my life someday.

4 comments:

Becky said...

How cute! Next time you need to get it on video and post that! Zoe is too darn cute for her own good. Keep the posting coming. I hope your weather warms up enough that shorts are practical.

charmy said...

Zoe looks like a natural in her scrubs! And it's always good to be given a clean bill of health! Could she do that for me as well?

corrychronicles said...

I am glad you will keep the family business going strong. She is looking so grown up and the scrubs are a natural fit for her. Max is mighty cute too in his snow gear. So sorry the weather sucks for you too, not much better here. Lots of Love

corrychronicles said...

I am glad you will keep the family business going strong. She is looking so grown up and the scrubs are a natural fit for her. Max is mighty cute too in his snow gear. So sorry the weather sucks for you too, not much better here. Lots of Love

Max & Zoe