Most of you who know me know that I do not claim to be a baker. On Saturday, I tried my hand at Chocolate Eclairs. They turned out pretty good! I thought I would share this creation with all of you...enjoy!
You are just trying to spite me aren't you???? Don't pretend like you aren't domestic, I still remember these very professional looking mint candies you made for everyone at Christmas a million years ago when you worked for Dr. W. They were yummy! I want some more! PS I tried to make eclairs last year and they failed miserably.
We are a family of fun! Whether it is skiing, biking, fishing or whatever, we are always up to something. Max is currently into racquetball, swimming and will start baseball soon. Zoe is into Barney. She tells me that Barney and milk make her feel better! I guess I cannot ask for an easier antedote. Alex is still skiing and biking, whichever the crazy weather here in Great Falls is allowing for. As for me, well I work, work-out and take care of the needs of my family. Life gets crazy, but always calms down. We are happy (in case you wondered)!
5 comments:
I must say, they look marvelous darling! I'll have to try one...save one for me since they are homemade!
Wow Steph! I am very impressed. They look delicious!
They look professional!
You are just trying to spite me aren't you????
Don't pretend like you aren't domestic, I still remember these very professional looking mint candies you made for everyone at Christmas a million years ago when you worked for Dr. W.
They were yummy! I want some more! PS I tried to make eclairs last year and they failed miserably.
Amazing! They looks so professional. If I didn't know you were such a great cook I would think you had purchased them. Good thing I know better!
Post a Comment